The Five-Minute Forums

The Five-Minute Forums (http://www.fiveminute.net/forums/index.php)
-   Miscellaneous (http://www.fiveminute.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Okay, so...what's going on? (http://www.fiveminute.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1393)

Vedra 05-27-2007 06:47 AM

Okay, so...what's going on?

Hey everybody. I haven't been on here in a loooooong time. Like, a seriously long time. Longer than it takes to make cheese. Longer than it takes to write a book, especially if the book is about cheese, because, ya know, you need time for research.

Okay, so, anyway. I was just wondering how everyone was and what's been happening here in the forums since I stopped paying attention.

Nate the Great 05-27-2007 07:45 PM

That's a loaded question better suited for e-mails and private messages, not to mention biased rants. It's not really suitable for forum conversation.

Vedra 05-27-2007 10:56 PM

Asking about what's going on in the forums isn't a suitable question to ask *in* the forums? I've obviously woken up in the wrong universe today.

AKAArzosah 05-27-2007 11:14 PM

I came back from the dead. Does that count?

I'll go find you some relevant links to certain pages for you to see what's been happening.

Vedra 05-27-2007 11:45 PM

OMG, it's Arzosah, Arzosah!

AKAArzosah 05-27-2007 11:47 PM

Right, a few of the more important events that I noticed:

There was of course the Great Console War of '07

The Universal Day of the Jedi came and went, and not much of anything happened, but maybe next year...

Sa'ar was on TV

I bought the entire series of Voyager from China

We attempted to have a Daily Random Fiver, ultimately resulting in this bit of COOLNESS.

I think that's about it. Anyone got anything else to add?

Oh yeah, I made my Avatar.

(and having just noticed your post, yes, it's me, um... yay? lol)

Zeke 05-27-2007 11:51 PM

I'm pretty sure Nate is kidding. Nothing has happened here that would be unsuitable for forum conversation, mostly because everything that's happened here has been forum conversation.

Anyway, good to see you posting again, Vedra. Your return has prompted me to start a Heroes thread.

Vedra 05-28-2007 12:26 AM

Yep, I saw it. I think that Heroes definitely deserves fivers, too.

Thanks for the links, Arzosah. If I didn't have to clean my room, I'd check it all out right now.

Chancellor Valium 05-28-2007 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tarn-Vedra (Post 73770)
Okay, so, anyway. I was just wondering how everyone was and what's been happening here in the forums since I stopped paying attention.

Hi! Welcome :)

Anywho, they have/will/might have collapsed. You've been redirected to the Celestial Temple instead.

Ahem.

"It is corporeal."

MaverickZer0 06-02-2007 06:51 AM

Oh, same old, same old. We nearly started topic title again, but then Zuke went back in time to stop us from doing that, nearly got himself killed by <i>his</i> clone, and we had to reset the entire timeline.

At least it got rid of the fish, though. Other than that, everything's peachy.

PointyHairedJedi 06-18-2007 08:33 AM

Also, I was in charge for a while after a bloody and violent revolution, but then Zeke led an equally bloody and violent counter-revolution against me. He only won because my supporters had no effective defence against his terrible power of punliness. Next time, thought, next time...

(It's all true, honest.)

AKAArzosah 06-19-2007 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaverickZer0 (Post 73846)
At least it got rid of the fish, though. Other than that, everything's peachy.

Don't you mean shrimp?

*waits to see who gets it*