The Five-Minute Forums

The Five-Minute Forums (http://www.fiveminute.net/forums/index.php)
-   Miscellaneous (http://www.fiveminute.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Types of Insane People You Don't Like (http://www.fiveminute.net/forums/showthread.php?t=501)

Vedra 08-23-2004 08:38 PM

Types of Insane People You Don't Like

Okay,post the types of people you don't like on here. For instance,today at school,this guy talked all through my Art class about how he has weapons hidden all over his room and he nearly killed is mom with throwing stars....I was about to **** him up with a paintbrush in his *** while his annoying friends ****** *** in the back.

Vedra 08-23-2004 09:00 PM

Lol,wow,I'm such a spaz sometimes....forget all that,but post anyway!

NAHTMMM 08-23-2004 09:13 PM

That guy strikes me as being more demented than insane.

Insane people are the best kind! :mrgreen:

Edit: I suppose I should add that I am using my own "definitions" of the various mental terms, which will not agree with those of the medical establishment. ;)

Opium 08-24-2004 04:52 AM

The type of people who annoy me are those with the "I'm better than everyone!" attitude. It's one thing to be proud of what you do; it's a very different thing to think that you are a better person than everyone else.

I also hate people who choose a group that is "cool" and treat people who are not in that group as anti-social nutcases. They need to get over themselves!

catalina_marina 08-24-2004 10:05 AM

I certainly agree on that last one. :roll:

I usually just ignore such groups as much as possible, though.

*Thinks*

No wait, I don't. :?

I don't get myself sometimes. :roll:

AKAArzosah 08-24-2004 11:12 AM

I don't hate this person so much cos she's my friend, but i do somtimes get really p***ed off at her. She does the stupidest things, then complains when she gets hurt.

Like today. She (lets call her 'Stupid Girl' (SG)) leant over my other friend (Sarah) and put her foot over her head as though she was going to step on her, and when Sarah kicked her away, SG kicked her, hard, in the knee. And then when we all kinda yelled at her, she's like "what did I do? She kicked me!" Duh! you tried to step on Sarah's head!

Okay, I'm done. Oh, i also hate people that PLAY with BOILING BL***Y OIL!

NOW I'm done.

Ginga 08-25-2004 04:37 AM

I hate people that don't give me "alone time". And I'm big on alone time. I must have time to be by myself or I WILL go insane. I have a friend that doesn't give me alone time. As you can probably conclude... she drives me insane.

And... *agrees with Opium* Hate those cheeky bastards, too.

PointyHairedJedi 08-25-2004 03:52 PM

Most of humanity is insane one way or another.

So basically, I hate you all! :P

Sa'ar Chasm 08-25-2004 04:04 PM

Misanthropy is a many-splendoured thing.

MaverickZer0 08-25-2004 06:31 PM

Every single person at my school could be institutionalized.

That being said, I can't stand 'punks' or 'skaters'. I know someone (not a friend, obviously) who bleached his hair just to look cool. I can't stand that sort of thing.

I also can't stand people who make fun of something and say you're wasting your time going to sites about it, while spending their lunch hours watching you go to sites about it.

Oh yeah, and 'cool' people bug me too.

Alexia 08-25-2004 06:53 PM

I hate people who send me blank cheques to me at work, signed, dated etc., then expect me to fill in the name of my company.

WHY TAUNT ME!

Also, how dumb are these people. ANYONE could have got hold of that! Idiots!

Then there are people who send us a cheque. Just a cheque. No name, reference number, address, anything. Well thanks. *banks in back pocket* It's nice when people send you money. What? You wanted it to pay for something? THEN TELL US YOU MORONS! WE ARE NOT PSYCHIC! MY CRYSTAL BALL IS IN THE SHOP! ARRHHHH! :evil:

[/psychotic rant]

(LMAO, I typed psychotic rant into google to double check I had the right spelling, and it found a site called 4paddedwalls.com:Sanity is overrated! :lol: ) *takes a closer look* :wink:

stripysox 08-26-2004 12:41 AM

Yay! Being asked to maon!

I very much dislike people that are cheery first thing in the morning, especialy when they try and talk to me.

I just got up. Zark off! :x

I also dislike people who say they hate things all the time. Its a strong word, use it wisely. Although I have been guilty of this on occasion.

Katy Jane 08-26-2004 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PointyHairedJedi
I hate you all! :P

Awww... I hate you too. :D

;)

Nic Corelli 08-26-2004 01:36 AM

One of my friends is afraid of food, so I have to eat lunch alone in the college restaurant with my dear friend standing alone outside for half an hour, waiting for me.

It only happened once, thankfully.

How deranged is that? :D

Ginga 08-26-2004 04:19 AM

Did I mention I don't like the people who were in my math class last year?

My math teacher made a Star Trek joke and I was the only one who laughed.

>_O

Vedra 08-26-2004 04:43 AM

I don't like the people in my gym class,they're really rude,since I have no fitness ability at all.

Alexia 08-26-2004 06:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stripysox
I very much dislike people that are cheery first thing in the morning, especialy when they try and talk to me.

Finally! I have located my twin! :wink: Mornings...there should be a ban :P

Nic, afraid of food? This must make, oh, you know, staying alive a problem? :lol:

stripysox 08-26-2004 12:32 PM

Quote:

I don't like the people in my gym class,they're really rude,since I have no fitness ability at all.
Thats standard in all gym classes, thought the universe. There are always people that decide to wast their time attemting to make others feel lousy. I say they should be forced to enter the olympics and then we'd see! Or maybe something with chainsaws and braided hair.

catalina_marina 08-26-2004 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexia
Quote:

Originally Posted by stripysox

Finally! I have located my twin! :wink: Mornings...there should be a ban :P

*Raises hand*

Are you sure you're not talking about triplets?

MaverickZer0 08-26-2004 04:57 PM

Or maybe, y'know, quadruplets? But maybe I'd be more the doppelganger than twin.