The Five-Minute Forums

The Five-Minute Forums (http://www.fiveminute.net/forums/index.php)
-   News (http://www.fiveminute.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   January 21 (http://www.fiveminute.net/forums/showthread.php?t=952)

Zeke 01-22-2006 12:12 AM

January 21

Here's Derek's latest Smallville fiver, "Lockdown." Next week is the big 100th episode, Kryptonian Nazis and all, so don't miss it.

(Sorry the macro-update's still not done. Lousy couple of days. Fortunately, tomorrow is the perfect day for it.)

Scooter 01-22-2006 12:17 AM

Re: January 21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeke
Fortunately, tomorrow is the perfect day for it.

Zeeeeke -- didn't you make a new year's resolution to stop using the word tomorrow? :)

whoiam 01-22-2006 12:28 AM

Okay, there's something wrong with that fiver link.

Quote:

Warning: fopen(lockdown): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/smallville/fiver.php on line 35

Warning: fgets(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /var/www/html/smallville/fiver.php on line 38

Warning: fgets(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /var/www/html/smallville/fiver.php on line 39

Warning: fgets(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /var/www/html/smallville/fiver.php on line 40

Warning: fgets(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /var/www/html/smallville/fiver.php on line 41

Warning: fgets(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /var/www/html/smallville/fiver.php on line 43

Warning: fgets(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /var/www/html/smallville/fiver.php on line 44

Warning: fgets(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /var/www/html/smallville/fiver.php on line 45

Warning: fgets(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /var/www/html/smallville/fiver.php on line 46

Warning: fgets(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /var/www/html/smallville/fiver.php on line 47

Warning: fgets(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /var/www/html/smallville/fiver.php on line 50

Warning: fgets(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /var/www/html/smallville/fiver.php on line 51

Warning: feof(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /var/www/html/smallville/fiver.php on line 56

Warning: fgets(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /var/www/html/smallville/fiver.php on line 57
The last two lines just keep repeating themselves.

Derek 01-22-2006 12:30 AM

Apologies to Zeke for yet another Smallville fiver with the word sex in it.

Incidently, as a note to the producers of Smallville, when I wrote:
Quote:

Chloe: So now that you're super again, are you going to tell Lana?
Clark: No, I think I'll just be secretive and suddenly stop having sex with her. She won't suspect a thing.
(Clark is a super-moron at Ludicrous Speed)
back in "Hidden," that was supposed to be a joke, and not actually a story idea.

Zeke 01-22-2006 01:13 AM

ARRRRRGH. I was SURE I had uploaded that properly. All right, PHP gods, I get it -- no more putting off adding an error-checking routine to my fiver.php files.

To explain Derek's post, every time I check the referrals now I find at least one Smallville-sex-related Google search. The pairings vary, but "sex" is always in there.

Scooter: No, that was an October 2003 resolution broken many times since. It's not practical to avoid a word that common. See also "soon."

Tate 01-22-2006 07:38 AM

Quote:

Evil Mwahaha-Cop-Guy Villain: Excuse me, Mr. Luthor. But we've got a code 2319 in progress.
Lex: A 2319? You monster!
:lol: Funny

SCMoll 01-22-2006 08:36 AM

Surely "Smallville sex" is better than "Dalek sex" though...

Scooter 01-22-2006 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCMoll
Surely "Smallville sex" is better than "Dalek sex" though...

I dunno -- you really need to try both to compare

Zeke 01-22-2006 09:37 AM

(ba-dum chhh)

Gatac 01-22-2006 09:51 AM

(De-de-dip-de-dip, de-de-dip-de-dip, de-de-dip-de-dip, DIP!)

Gatac

Alexia 01-22-2006 02:06 PM

Quote:

Clark: So, Chloe, about my sex life with Lana...
(RRRRRRING!)
Chloe: Oh thank goodness! Hello? ...You don't say! ...You don't say! ...You don't say! ...Okay, bye.
Clark: Who was that?
Chloe: He didn't say!
*groan* xD Nice fiver Derek :mrgreen:

evay 01-22-2006 03:30 PM

LexHammered! :lol: ::blows Zeke kisses::

Kristina 01-25-2006 08:14 PM

Quote:

Lex: I can't talk right now, Clark. I'm supposed to be passed out.
Clark: But Lex, it's Lana!
Lex: Oh, all right. She's in Warehouse 15. Now can I pass out?
Heh heh heh. Good one, and see Alexia's quote as well.

e of pi 01-25-2006 09:56 PM

Is the shirt on the right there a Lands' End navy, yellow and a lighter blue striped one? I had one of those! In fact, most of my wardrobe is ordered from Lands' End. Great company.