The Five-Minute Forums

The Five-Minute Forums (http://www.fiveminute.net/forums/index.php)
-   Miscellaneous (http://www.fiveminute.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   At My Wit's End... (http://www.fiveminute.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1069)

Lostoyannaya 05-13-2006 06:05 PM

At My Wit's End...

HELP!

About...two or three years ago, I would say, I kind-of latched on to this kid's/teenager's television show and really enjoyed it. Then it went off the air and I suddenly realised I didn't know the title...or anything other than what it was. I was wondering if anyone here could help out?

It was computer-generated, science fiction, and (from what I could deduce) was about some kind of space-bound war and some of the good aliens have molton-lava skin and fire for hair (there was a kid in it like this, at any rate), whilst some others are quite tall, light blue, aquaphibians (I think...they had large black eyes and "whiskers", I believe) and have four arms. (Reading back through this it sounds quite disturbing...). I think humans are involved somewhere...on the good side. It's definately about a war. ... -_- Probably no help at all...

EDIT: It was also an American TV show imported onto...Sky One? I need to get my memory under control...

If anyone reads this and knows what it is, or what it could be, could you pretty please tell me? :oops:

Sankuu!!!

~~Lostoyannaya :D

Gatac 05-13-2006 06:23 PM

Was it completely CGI? If not, it sounds somewhat like...Galidor?

Gatac

Lostoyannaya 05-13-2006 07:04 PM

Completely CGI, characters and all, and pretty recent-looking from my memory. Not Galidor, but thank you for the suggestion ^^.

~~Lostoyannaya :wink:

Sa'ar Chasm 05-13-2006 07:26 PM

You're thinking of Shadow Raiders (or War Planets, as the rest of the world knows it), produced by Mainframe Entertainment, the same people who brought you Reboot and Beasties/Beast Wars.

Lostoyannaya 05-13-2006 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sa'ar Chasm
You're thinking of Shadow Raiders (or War Planets, as the rest of the world knows it), produced by Mainframe Entertainment, the same people who brought you Reboot and Beasties/Beast Wars.

...I think I'm in love with you!! This is it! Thank you so much!!

~~Lostoyannaya

Sa'ar Chasm 05-13-2006 08:02 PM

Quote:

I think I'm in love with you!
Careful, you'll turn a guy's head with talk like that.

Lostoyannaya 05-13-2006 08:14 PM

Hopefully not 360 degrees.

~~Lostoyannaya :wink:

e of pi 05-13-2006 11:58 PM

If you're going to start projectile vomiting, do it someplace else.

Lostoyannaya 05-16-2006 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by e of pi
If you're going to start projectile vomiting, do it someplace else.

You're no fun. :D

~~Lostoyannaya

e of pi 05-16-2006 09:42 PM

No, I only have eight changes of clothes, and Mom and dad do the laundry about once every nine days. I don't need to reduce that count any farther.

Chancellor Valium 05-17-2006 07:16 PM

Um, wx, I don't know if you're aware, but vomiting through the internet isn't possible!

:P

PointyHairedJedi 05-17-2006 08:28 PM

That sounds like a challenge to me!

Chancellor Valium 05-19-2006 09:17 AM

Believe me when I tell you it's n-- Yeuch! Aww! Now I have to buy a new suit!