The Five-Minute Forums

The Five-Minute Forums (http://www.fiveminute.net/forums/index.php)
-   Science Fiction (http://www.fiveminute.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Enterprise 3x22 The Council - uh buh-- eh-- wha-- (http://www.fiveminute.net/forums/showthread.php?t=90)

Celeste 05-13-2004 01:10 AM

[color=#000000:post_uid0]Oh my g-- uhh- wow-- like-- uh- i can't.. so good.. buh-- whuh ::smacks herself::

OH MY GOD THAT WAS SO GOOD! ::Falls to her knees:: Curse you To Be Continued!! ::shakes her fists:: No, I'm not even going to try to talk now about it. I'm just dying to find out what happens. This is torture! I know Earth won't be destroyed, they wouldn't do that. But people are dying! Look who they killed off already! I mean, come on! And the guy they vapoed on the preview looked like a main character! (I won't spoil who I think it is for the people who realize that UPN's promos are super spoilers.)

Ahhh.. I need a tranquilizer.[/color:post_uid0]

Zeke 05-13-2004 03:54 AM

[color=#000000:post_uid0]DAMN, I love this show.[/color:post_uid0]

Gatac 05-13-2004 09:19 PM

[color=#000000:post_uid0]Berman and Brage, who art with Paramount, please don't allow this show to be cancelled!

I mean, DAMN. That's one hell of a cliffhanger.

Gatac[/color:post_uid0]

Celeste 05-13-2004 11:06 PM

[color=#000000:post_uid0]It's an even better cliffhanger with the hell of a UPN Promo!

Is it wensday yet? :bawl:[/color:post_uid0]

Derek 05-14-2004 02:42 AM

[quote:post_uid0="Celeste"][color=#000000:post_uid0]It's an even better cliffhanger with the hell of a UPN Promo![/color:post_uid0][/quote:post_uid0]
[color=#000000:post_uid0]Definitely. That preview blew me away. The music, the cutting, the pacing, the timing.

I still read people on TrekBBS saying disparaging things about ENT, but I just don't think they're being fair anymore. This show rocks.

This episode was great. I'm glad Degra died and sad too, which is probably a confusing statement. It was cool hearing about the avians again. And Hoshi. Wow. How will anyone communicate with the insectoids and aquatics now?

So of the shows I watch:
Enterprise: A+
Angel: A+
Smallville: C+ (The + is for the last 5 minutes, which seems to be the only time in any Smallville episode that important things happen.)[/color:post_uid0]

Celeste 05-14-2004 01:36 PM

[color=#000000:post_uid0]I think that, people who hated Enterprise from before the show even started (and I know a few) are just so biased because they think Enterprise is destroying the Cannon of Star Trek. I was talking to a guy yesterday who started badmouthing the show, and I was like.. Have you been watching it? and he was like "Yes, every episode." and I was just, "Then how can you not think it's good!?"

What the problem is, is that those types of people just have to nit pick everything to death, just so that they can find something wrong with it and be like. "oh, no. See? These aliens look similar to another race of aliens in TNG. This show sucks." (Which btw, was his excuse.)

I feel really sorry for those people.[/color:post_uid0]

admiral sab 05-14-2004 11:54 PM

[color=#000000:post_uid0]I'm in love with Trek again and I like it! I like it alot! ;) The Council was awesome and the little bit of T/T'P I got was cool! My shipper heart was all a flutter! LOL but I watched for more than the shipper stuff! GO ME! I actually sat thru the whole thing and enjoyed every minute! YAY! I've been doing that a lot lately. B & B keep this up and I might just have to start making some apologies. LOL I wrote in the save enterprise campaign and told Berman I forgave him for the ending of Attached because Enterprise is making up for it by making sure the right friend gets the girl! lol Ok this isn't about shipper stuff, this is about Enterprise. WOOHOO! I skipped all of last season and I'm not confused this season, which is great for me. I've gotten caught up on most of it, from different reviews. :) But this season has been the best and I'm proud of the writers! YAY! even the promos don't suck! ok I'm done yaying now, I can't wait til next week. So excited.

wait I forgot! Connor Trinneer is one great actor. I've said it from the beginning. I love him. Trip's scenes with Degra were so awesome and gripping. Loved it.[/color:post_uid0]

sweetclover 05-15-2004 12:16 AM

[color=#000000:post_uid0]Yikes, that was great. I wasn't too surprised by Degra's death, because as soon as the Reptilian's shadows moved across Degra's face I was like, "He's gonna kill you." And I absolutely loved--
Insectoid: [chitters]
Hoshi: "...You don't want to know."

Oh my god, Spike just ran the promo for next week's Enterprise! Wow! :O[/color:post_uid0]

Celeste 05-15-2004 02:07 AM

[color=#000000:post_uid0]Yeah, at least someone is promoting the Show. UPN sure isn't.[/color:post_uid0]

Nan 05-15-2004 03:50 AM

[color=#000000:post_uid0]UPN couldn't promote its way out of a wet paper bag. X(

Mean, but true.[/color:post_uid0]