The Five-Minute Forums

The Five-Minute Forums (http://www.fiveminute.net/forums/index.php)
-   Science Fiction (http://www.fiveminute.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Ent. 3x23 Countdown - Woah...B & B are on a roll... (http://www.fiveminute.net/forums/showthread.php?t=92)

admiral sab 05-20-2004 01:42 AM

[color=#000000:post_uid0]LOL This was a great episode! Almost perfect except the cable connection kept messing up but I didn't miss the important stuff. Like the scenes with Trip and T'Pol. I'm sorry but even if you're not a shipper, that was a great scene. The apology scene! LOL "I'm all ears" heh. I'm sad about Hayes, but that was a great scene too. The Hayes/Malcolm stuff was good. I liked seeing Archer, T'Pol, and Trip eating together again. That was nice. The shipper in me squeeled when she told him he could buy her a drink! down with A/T'P! :D

I can't wait for the finale! I'm so excited about Trek again and I love it! I haven't been this excited about Trek since right before Endgame. Nemesis didn't get this much excitement from me.

Sab[/color:post_uid0]

Zeke 05-20-2004 01:45 AM

[color=#000000:post_uid0]Damn damn damn damn DAMN I love this show![/color:post_uid0]

admiral sab 05-20-2004 01:48 AM

[color=#000000:post_uid0]me too!!! I didn't get to see the promo for next week but I hear it's good! so yay for that too!

wow Zeke you have *47* posts! you should celebrate! that's a good number![/color:post_uid0]

Derek 05-20-2004 03:46 AM

[color=#000000:post_uid0]Just when I was thinking to myself, "You know, they're really using these transporters like they're 24th century transporters..."

What a wonderful episode.[/color:post_uid0]

catalina_marina 05-20-2004 09:00 AM

[color=#000000:post_uid0]I should start watching Enterprise on my first chance. Now I have to ignore this thread untill I have. :(

:p[/color:post_uid0]

sweetclover 05-20-2004 01:35 PM

[quote:post_uid0="admiral sab"][color=#000000:post_uid0]I didn't get to see the promo for next week but I hear it's good![/color:post_uid0][/quote:post_uid0]
[color=#000000:post_uid0]You're not missing anything. Just the words STAR TREK ENTERPRISE scrolling across the screen while a couple people inside the letters say stuff we already knew. But no matter. I hate how they kept jerking us back and forth with Hayes... oh no, he's hit!...whew, they beamed him away. Oh no, he was shot after all!...whew, he's in sickbay, he'll be all right now. Oh no, he's dying!...whew, Phlox will save him. Oh no, Phlox was too busy tallying his video sales from T'Pol's hot dream, so Hayes GAKed after all! Poor Malcolm... no R/H now. :(

Oh, and was anyone else having Galaxy Quest deja vu with the Reptilians? You have to admit, the similarities are there... :lol:[/color:post_uid0]

Celeste 05-20-2004 04:04 PM

[color=#000000:post_uid0]Why isn't it wednesday yettt!!! Even the Voyager Series Finale wasn't getting me so rialed up like this. And dont' worry about missing the promo. I'm sure Spike will show it, and UPN too. Of course the promo wasn't as good this time as it was the last time. As my friend said to me last night.. something about those haunting operatic musical scores do more for me than just straight up music. Anyway, if you want my guess.. I think that Hoshi gave them the wrong last code. But maybe not. We'll see. ::goes to scrounge in her box for a time machine::[/color:post_uid0]

admiral sab 05-20-2004 04:53 PM

[color=#000000:post_uid0][quote:post_uid0]Oh, and was anyone else having Galaxy Quest deja vu with the Reptilians? You have to admit, the similarities are there... [/quote:post_uid0]

Now I am! ;)

Startrek.com has the promo up. They actually had it up last night. Wonders never cease...[/color:post_uid0]

Kira 05-20-2004 11:43 PM

[color=#000000:post_uid0]Sweeeeeeet, that was a good episode. I don't think it quite matched some of the installments earlier in the arc, but what a dramatic improvement since season 2 and even early season 3. I'm thrilled it got renewed since cancelling it right when it hit its stride would be a terrible shame.

I enjoyed the unpredictablility of this episode. I was actually wondering at several points whether they were going to kill Hoshi (yet another terrible shame, since I think she has a lot of unexplored potential). Hayes' demise took me by surprise (aside from the fact that it was obvious as soon as he sent everyone else out first that, at the very least, he would be seriously injured) and also disappointed me, since I was intrigued by the relationship between him and Malcolm. (No, not [i:post_uid0]that[/i:post_uid0] kind of relationship, slashers.) I loved the scene where Malcolm took command of the MACOs -- I hope they follow up on that.

The other thing that's really been impressing me is the development of Trip and T'Pol's relationship. I never used to be a Trip/T'Pol shipper, but these two have converted me. They're fantastic together, and I can completely buy the alternate future we saw in "E2". (And the timing is just about right... P/T kicked off with a bang at the beginning of Voyager's fourth season. :D)

I'm really looking forward to seeing how they resolve all of this next week. Should be good stuff![/color:post_uid0]

admiral sab 05-21-2004 12:25 AM

[color=#000000:post_uid0]LOL welcome to the TnT fold! :D

I've been a TnTer since the very first episode. Which reminds me I really need to rewatch Broken Bow to find out WHAT they are saying in the decon scene... ;)

Yeah I know what you mean about the chemistry. They are awesome together and yes it was the fourth season where we got Day of Honor and the I love you. Hmmm, come to think of it the flirting started in the third season... (well to the non shippers it did, to me, they were always flirting!)

The Hayes death didn't surprise me, but then again I'm spoiled rotten! But I am staying away from spoilers for Zero Hour![/color:post_uid0]

Gatac 05-21-2004 01:04 PM

[color=#000000:post_uid0]I had to keep back tears when the title music came on. As far as I am aware, no other series before has managed to get me so worked up over it that I get such a serious emotional reaction before the episode has even really started.

I think that pretty much says all.

Gatac[/color:post_uid0]