View Single Post
Old 09-06-2003, 10:01 PM
Noodles And Hot Tofu! MMM

Send a message via Yahoo to NAHTMMM

[color=#000000ost_uid0]My favorite parts of Marc's fiver were

[quoteost_uid0]Riva and Intellect: I've already had the great pleasure of meeting her.
Riker: I was hoping you wouldn't phrase it that way.[/quoteost_uid0]
[quoteost_uid0]Picard: Choose one and give us a demonstration. What would be the sign for "happy"?
Data: " "
Picard: I'd skip to the next choice if I were you.[/quoteost_uid0]

[quoteost_uid0]Troi: You sound like my high school judo teacher.
Data: I was not aware that you practiced judo, Counselor.
Troi: I used to. I gave it up when I lost a match to a kindergartner.
Data: Riva says, "Perhaps I should handle the negotiations after all."[/quoteost_uid0]
Riva isn't [iost_uid0]that[/iost_uid0] stupid, huh? Â And the blurb is great, too .

I have the feeling I missed a pun other than "poker face" here:
[quoteost_uid0]Riker: Ha! Joke's on you. All I had were four sevens.
Data: Is this why they call it a "Riker face"?[/quoteost_uid0]
"All"? :S [iost_uid0](edit) OK, I see Derek's explained it. Zeke managed to have his cake pie and eat it too. (/edit)[/iost_uid0]

[quoteost_uid0]Worf: What kind of goodbye party is this? Where's the jazz music? Where's the death inflicted by me on the people playing the jazz music?[/quoteost_uid0]
:lol: That sounds like Worf, all right! I got a few kicks out of the last scene too.

[quoteost_uid0]Picard: The question, gentlemen, is whether Data has a soul. I know we enlightened Federation types don't believe in souls, but bear with me, all right? I know Data, and I'm here to tell you he's more than just a machine that mindlessly churns out --
Data: Soul: spirit, animus, quintessence, gypsy curse....
Picard: I'm just going to rest my case now before anything else happens.[/quoteost_uid0]
I loved that scene. That was great![/colorost_uid0]

Yup

“There must have been a point in early human history when it was actually advantageous to, when confronted with a difficult task, drop it altogether and go do something more fun, because I do that way too often for it to be anything but instinct.” -- Isto Combs