View Single Post
Old 04-09-2003, 04:47 AM
Specifically, an altamato

Send a message via AIM to Saxamaphone Send a message via MSN to Saxamaphone Send a message via Yahoo to Saxamaphone

[color=#000000ost_uid0]I do like the DayQuil joke as well - but the M&M's would probably be more universal (since we [iost_uid0]do[/iost_uid0] have an international audience )

As to the robot scene, you could make a commentary with anyone the number of symbols and allusions, and we can talk about rebirth later Like, I wanna get something in about the [iost_uid0]Allegory of the Cave[/iost_uid0] - so, we'll see.

I'm in agreement with Kira - so I put something it together, again - just so we could take a look at it to see if it flows well:

[bost_uid0]Trinity:[/bost_uid0] We're here. Now, be honest -- he knows more than you can possibly imagine.
[bost_uid0]Neo:[/bost_uid0] Huh. I seem to get that a lot.
[bost_uid0]Morpheus:[/bost_uid0] Hello, Neo. I know you have a question that is eating away at you, and now you can ask that question.
[bost_uid0]Neo:[/bost_uid0] Sweet! Then you can tell me where I can get shades like that?
[bost_uid0]Morpheus:[/bost_uid0] I'm going to pretend I heard "What is the Matrix?"

[bost_uid0]Morpheus:[/bost_uid0] It's quite simple. If you eat a blue M&M, you'll wake up tomorrow with the mother of all hangovers. Or, you can eat a green M&M and --
[bost_uid0]Neo:[/bost_uid0] What about that red M&M?
[bost_uid0]Morpheus:[/bost_uid0] Nononono! Not the red one! Don't ever eat the red one.
[bost_uid0]Neo:[/bost_uid0] Why not?
[bost_uid0]Morpheus:[/bost_uid0] The red ones are my favourite.

[bost_uid0]Neo:[/bost_uid0] Ooooh....cool....the mirror's gone all funky....
[bost_uid0]Morpheus:[/bost_uid0] Ah, the pill is starting to have its effect.
[bost_uid0]Trinity:[/bost_uid0] Actually, he's like this all the time.
[bost_uid0]Neo:[/bost_uid0] Mmmm....shiny....

[bost_uid0]Neo:[/bost_uid0] AAAAAAAAA! Oh wait, it's a dream....
[bost_uid0]Robot:[/bost_uid0] It is? Then you won't mind if I pinch you. And by "pinch," I mean "flush."
(WHOOSH)
[bost_uid0]Morpheus:[/bost_uid0] Ah, Alice. Glad you could join us.[/colorost_uid0]