Thread: December 24
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2003, 07:08 PM
Wigging out

Send a message via ICQ to Nic Corelli

[color=#000000ost_uid0][quoteost_uid0="Sa'ar Chasm"][quoteost_uid0]It takes a special type of author to come up with
jokes that link one Fiver to another.[/quoteost_uid0]

Since you put it that way, I'm going to blow my own horn (and Nan's, by proxy, since she's not able to blow it herself at the moment) and direct you to Ceremonies of Light and Dark (B5).[/quoteost_uid0]
Ah, the "creepy-eyed Gowron joke", isn`t it?

Actually, I`m very glad you decided to blow your own horn, because you made me read the "Comes the Inquisitor" and "Ceremonies of Light and Dark" fivers... and I loved them! Especially the "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" references. Those were hysterical. It seems that there is finally something useful out of me being a History student, since I know what`s the capital of Assyria. Though if Sebastian asked, and I responded "Nineveh", he`d probably said he meant the old capital, Ashur, and would zap me anyway,

Back-on-topic... I do believe "Sins of the Father" is among Marc`s very best. Marc, we eagerly await another Klingon episode fiver!

p.s. And what`s that about a horse? [/colorost_uid0]

~A Game of Thrones, book one of Song of Ice and Fire