Thread: February 4
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2004, 06:34 AM
Wigging out

Send a message via ICQ to Nic Corelli

[color=#000000ost_uid0][quoteost_uid0]Riker: We weren't able to find La Forge before our beam-up window closed. He's lost somewhere on the planet.
Picard: This is grave development indeed. I don't suppose that the injured Romulan you brought back happens to be an unemployed engineer?
Riker: No such luck, I'm afraid.
[/quoteost_uid0]

[quoteost_uid0]Wesley: ...so if we use a probe to send a portable neutrino-beam generator to the surface, Geordi will be able to detect it with his VISOR and modify the pulse to serve as a signal beacon that would let us know....
Data: Excuse me for interrupting, but I have picked up a signal indicating that a Romulan Warbird is entering the Neutral Zone and heading towards us.
Picard: Rarely has such bad news come at such a welcome moment. [/quoteost_uid0]

[quoteost_uid0]Bochra: Nonsense. Romulans don't have a nervous system. [/quoteost_uid0]

These were all hilarious, but this:

[quoteost_uid0]Picard: Mr. Worf, I beg you to volunteer to save the life of the Romulan so that we can avoid an incident that might lead to a war that would end civilization as we know it.
Worf: Are you ordering me to do so, sir?
Picard: No, I don't wish to place undue pressure on you.
[/quoteost_uid0]

...was hysterical! Â Â :lol: :lol:[/colorost_uid0]

~A Game of Thrones, book one of Song of Ice and Fire