Thread: April 14
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2003, 06:29 AM
Specifically, an altamato

Send a message via AIM to Saxamaphone Send a message via MSN to Saxamaphone Send a message via Yahoo to Saxamaphone

[color=#000000ost_uid0]And now, for some prime selections from the Google Translation of the German [iost_uid0]First Contact:[/iost_uid0]

[bost_uid0]Admiral Hayes:[/bost_uid0] Guess/advise times, what is loose! Again there those borrow are!
[bost_uid0]Picard:[/bost_uid0] AAAAAAAA! Oh, moment, that is a dream...
[bost_uid0]Hayes:[/bost_uid0] No, is not it!
[bost_uid0]Picard:[/bost_uid0] Muck.

[iost_uid0]Log of the Captains: That is very bad. We speak here about mirror-image-film-moderate extents.[/iost_uid0]

[bost_uid0]Troi:[/bost_uid0] We hear times, what comes in the radio.
[bost_uid0]Borrow:[/bost_uid0] We are let us borrow. Let you assimilate. Resistance is boring.
[bost_uid0]Star fleet:[/bost_uid0] Clearly nevertheless!
[bost_uid0]Picard:[/bost_uid0] Enough of it DATA, switch you to radio Germany! Oh so, and you set a course on earth.
[bost_uid0]DATA:[/bost_uid0] Not I am a pilot, but this death geweihte red shirt there.
[bost_uid0]Hawk:[/bost_uid0] Hello.

[bost_uid0]Lily:[/bost_uid0] The death rockets of space come.
[bost_uid0]Zefram Cochrane:[/bost_uid0] That is my keyword to get drunk me!

[bost_uid0]Troi:[/bost_uid0] I am not drunk. You are it. Hick.
[bost_uid0]Riker:[/bost_uid0] I soberly and you besoffen -- do we call it "ideal conception"? Oh, hello Zefram Cochrane.
[bost_uid0]Cochrane:[/bost_uid0] Disappear, you more luesterner, to bear tiger garbage pail.
[bost_uid0]Troi:[/bost_uid0] I believe, he like you.

[bost_uid0]Cochrane:[/bost_uid0] They expect from me that I buy this ridiculous history from you?
[bost_uid0]Riker:[/bost_uid0] Now, up to the part with the Vampiren and measurer-throwing rabbits. That I invented.
[bost_uid0]Cochrane:[/bost_uid0] Condemned, that was my favourite part.

[bost_uid0]Lily:[/bost_uid0] Is it true that the future is FSK 18?
[bost_uid0]Picard:[/bost_uid0] Cheese. It is more zahmer than a Disney disney-Trickfilm.
[bost_uid0]Lily:[/bost_uid0] Oh. AAAAAAAAAAAAA!
[bost_uid0]Picard:[/bost_uid0] Remain completely calm. There is only borrows. I know which. We surround you with intention!

[bost_uid0]DATA:[/bost_uid0] And now to the escape. OUTER ONE! My skin!
[bost_uid0]Queen:[/bost_uid0] Nice attempt. Now let us Sex have.
[bost_uid0]DATA:[/bost_uid0] That is disgusting. Good idea.

[bost_uid0]Cochrane:[/bost_uid0] To start time! Let they me only fast my music put on.
[bost_uid0][iost_uid0]Céline Dion:[/iost_uid0][/bost_uid0] Every night in my dreams, I lake you, I feeeeeeeeeel you...
[bost_uid0]Riker:[/bost_uid0] Think do you, it the zeitlinie would affect, if I would reduce it the head?
[bost_uid0]Geordi:[/bost_uid0] Make yourselves simply an ear plug pure.

[bost_uid0]Queen:[/bost_uid0] Hello Locutus. Have a mental intuition.
[bost_uid0]Picard:[/bost_uid0] You want that I follow you voluntarily!
[bost_uid0]Queen:[/bost_uid0] Completely exactly. Don't you feel now illuminated?
[bost_uid0]Picard:[/bost_uid0] I am sure me that I that, if I knew, what the word meant. However, slide more rueber, Robojunge.
[bost_uid0]DATA:[/bost_uid0] Stop the flap, fool. I like it borrow to be.
[bost_uid0]Picard:[/bost_uid0] You call yourself one borrow? You are only DATA with implants. Aeh... Explantaten.
[bost_uid0]ATA:[/bost_uid0] Stop they uncovering my camouflage.

(the Enterprise brews with absurd speed of it.)[/colorost_uid0]