Thread: April 14
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2003, 12:42 PM
Dean of misderektion
Senior Staff

[color=#000000ost_uid0]First off, excellent blurb for "Watchers":
[quoteost_uid0]Picard suffers the slings and arrows of outraged Vulcans. He finds it an Archery experience.[/quoteost_uid0]

Secondly, the fiver for "Watchers" was terrific. I loved the [iost_uid0]Insurrection[/iost_uid0], "First Contact", and [iost_uid0]Enterprise[/iost_uid0] references. Also, I liked:[quoteost_uid0][bost_uid0]Liko:[/bost_uid0] Gasp! He bleeds! Behold the god who bleeds![/quoteost_uid0]

Good debut, [bost_uid0]Shinzon[/bost_uid0]. You had some good running gags (and banging into the wall gags), but I really liked:
[quoteost_uid0]Bajoran Phaser: Hey there.
O'Brien: Hey! How'd you become sentient?
Phaser: That's not important. Can I desert you now, rendering you defenseless and unarmed?
O'Brien: Uh, no.
Phaser: Too late.
O'Brien: I know I should have taken a Federation phaser...[/quoteost_uid0]

[bost_uid0]antodav[/bost_uid0], good fiver. I liked your allusions to other Trek (later DS9 and All Good Things...). My favorite scene was probably:
[quoteost_uid0]Jake: Dad? What are we doing in the Celestial Temple?
Sisko: The Prophets loaned it to me for the weekend. Anyway, look at you... you're older than I am! And you got way fewer women.
Jake: Quit rubbing it in. I did this for you, you know.
Sisko: How do you figure, since I never asked you to do this?
Jake: I refuse to take that into consideration. And I can live with it. I can live with it.
Sisko: (glowing with pride) Jake, my sweet boy....[/quoteost_uid0][/colorost_uid0]