Thread: April 14
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2003, 06:26 PM
Annoy, tiny blonde one! Annoy like the wind!
Former Staff

Send a message via ICQ to Kira Send a message via MSN to Kira Send a message via Yahoo to Kira

[color=#000000ost_uid0]My favorite scene from "Brothers" was:

[bost_uid0]Soong:[/bost_uid0] So anyway, to make sure this episode is important I decided to make the One Chip.
[bost_uid0]Data:[/bost_uid0] What does it do?
[bost_uid0]Soong:[/bost_uid0] I wrote a poem about it. "One Chip to rule them all; One Chip of emotions. One Chip to be the subject of "Descent" and [iost_uid0]Generations[/iost_uid0]."

From "Who Watches The Watchers?":

[bost_uid0]Picard:[/bost_uid0] Tell me more about these Mintakans.
[bost_uid0]Troi:[/bost_uid0] They're a friendly, peaceful, enlightened group of Bronze Age proto-Vulcans.
[bost_uid0]Picard:[/bost_uid0] Any sign of patronizing arrogance on their part?
[bost_uid0]Troi:[/bost_uid0] No, they haven't yet reached that stage of Vulcan cultural development.

[bost_uid0]Riker:[/bost_uid0] We're too late. They've discovered Palmer.
[bost_uid0]Troi:[/bost_uid0] Let's blend into the crowd. Maybe we can get close enough to free him.
[bost_uid0]Riker:[/bost_uid0] Ironic, isn't it? Sophisticated humans from a ship called Enterprise rubbing shoulders with a group of primitive Vulcans.
[bost_uid0]Troi:[/bost_uid0] If Ambassador Soval were still alive today, I bet he'd be spinning in his grave.

I also liked this scene from "The Visitor":

[bost_uid0]Sisko:[/bost_uid0] Jake! You nerd... quit writing dirty J/C fanfics and come with me to the Gamma Quadrant.
[bost_uid0]Jake:[/bost_uid0] Just gimme a minute, dad. (ahem) "Janeway sat on her bed in a silky white nightgown, legs crossed, with two glasses of Romulan Ale in her hands. 'Hello Chakotay...'"

(Sorry, Shinzon, haven't had time to read "Whispers" yet.) As for the blurb on "Watchers," I hardly think [iost_uid0]I'm[/iost_uid0] the one notorious for terrible puns. [/colorost_uid0]