View Single Post
Old 09-16-2004, 09:18 AM
Calvinist

Send a message via AIM to Opium Send a message via MSN to Opium Send a message via Yahoo to Opium

The following post has been approved by BUH and Opium...even though the only person in BUH is Opium...but I mean, I'm willing to have a vice exec, please leave applications in this thread. Anyways, yah, so this post is approved by me, Opium, because, I mean, I posted it and all.

In this post, I will not discuss any cute promises or say any sort of negative things about those who are also in the running. Instead, I will state this:

I was a DRO (Deputy Returning Officer) which meant I helped people vote and helped count the ballots. So, I know about fair elections. Therefore, I will say this: I will ensure this is a fair election! If elected, I will also make sure that the elections done while I am in power will be fair.

However, despite the above knowlegde of how an election SHOULD be, let's face: it is best to vote for the party that will represent your views the best, AND is most likely to be voted in. So,

VOTE FOR OPIUM

so the "names with medicinal qualities" vote won't be split. :P
Please vote Morphine! (Thanks, Zeke!)
Needing more sleep since before 2003