View Single Post
Old 11-23-2004, 03:07 AM
...and not cowardly

Wow, long week. I finally understand what Zeke means when he says he couldn't update. Doesn't mean I'll stop complaining, though. :wink:

It seems this topic has been dragged hopelessly off course. On the other hand, it's remarkable it lasted as long as it did. I'll just save my half-page for some point in the future when it is needed. Heh heh heh.

Nan is always right, and this earns her the punishment of repeated pokings. *pokes Nan*

My bet is that if we destroyed Mars, the surviving space-borne entities would welcome us as liberators to the black hunks they would then call their homes, even if an evil dictator (Marvin the Martian) escaped to Syr--Jupiter--with his Weapons of Earth Destruction. And then Bill O'Reilly would laugh at the stupid Martians. Then Christ would return, take the worthy up into Heaven, and the Democrats would retake the House and Senate.

And now, back to having a life. Or not. Translating the intricate tale of Publius and Furianus in Athens isn't exactly "having a life" in every sense of the word, but it is an approximation. Yes.