View Single Post
Old 06-18-2003, 09:15 PM
Calvinist

Send a message via AIM to Opium Send a message via MSN to Opium Send a message via Yahoo to Opium

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Now you've got both my Canadian AND German blood pumping!

First off, not only can us Canadians pick any *&%$^ doctor we want, we are always covered in emergencies. Our poor are even treated with the same respect as everyone else! Plus, you get to have capitalistic freedoms all you want! In fact, since we introduced 3P (public/private partnerships) in Canada, we have realized just how flawed "private" healthcare is.

And guess what? For around 14 years of German history, there was a brutal dictator. Wow. 14 years. And since then, Germany has faught back, Germany has become a haven of safety, security, and respect. The roady hasnt been easy, and it has been bumpy, but heck, if Germany decided to rule the world tomorrow, I'de happily improve my German. But guess what! Germany doesnt have any silly "take-over-the-world" plan! The USA wants to do it with all it's corporations and political beliefs.

And to tell you the truth, that's what's wrong with the USA. A BASIC lack of respect for OTHER NATIONS and the MANY OTHER FREE, DEMOCRATIC NATIONS in this world besides the US of A. The USA is a great nation. It's ONE of the best. But it's this arrogance, this silly notion that everything American is good, that's the problem. The majority of Americans are obviously hard-working, good people. (Just like the rest of the world.) or the USA would not be so rich. But it's this arrogance, this striving for always more, more, more that will either destroy the USA or destroy the Earth. And that's mostly done by a greedy minority of Americans.[/colorost_uid0]
Please vote Morphine! (Thanks, Zeke!)
Needing more sleep since before 2003