Thread: March 31
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2003, 03:23 PM
Noodles And Hot Tofu! MMM

Send a message via Yahoo to NAHTMMM

[color=#000000ost_uid0][quoteost_uid0]Captain's Log: We're studying a star whose massive flares are making our computer go all flashy-blue and nuts. What a beautiful opportunity for Reckless Endangerment of the Ship [TM]. Janeway would be so proud.[/quoteost_uid0]

When I read that, I was sure this was going to be a classic. :lol:

[quoteost_uid0]Data: Captain, a distress call is coming from the ship orbiting the fourth planet. It's being sent to the third planet.
Picard: Well, I'm pretty sure we're not the third planet. Turn it off.
Data: Captain, need I remind you that distress calls are an important source of plots? Even good ones, on occasion?
Picard: Oh, in that case, don't turn it off. We certainly need a good plot after that Klingon death-howling episode.[/quoteost_uid0]

[quoteost_uid0]Captain's Log: Ha! Take that, CSI, NYPD Blue and Law & Order! You and your addicts-of-the-week! We have an entire civilization addicted to drugs! Beat that![/quoteost_uid0]

And I was proven right! :lol:

"Masks" was really funny too.

[quoteost_uid0]Riker: Look what we found inside the comet, sir -- a giant alien archive in the shape of a giant horse.[/quoteost_uid0]

[/colorost_uid0]

Yup

“There must have been a point in early human history when it was actually advantageous to, when confronted with a difficult task, drop it altogether and go do something more fun, because I do that way too often for it to be anything but instinct.” -- Isto Combs