Thread: Like, wow
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2006, 10:56 AM
He'd enjoy a third pie

Send a message via ICQ to PointyHairedJedi Send a message via AIM to PointyHairedJedi Send a message via Yahoo to PointyHairedJedi
Default Like, wow

I realised something not so long ago - 2006 is my fifth year of being a member here. I pretty much signed up right away, so there was no lurkage; still, five years, which, on the internet, is practically an eternity.

It's strange, of course. I think back to what I was doing five years ago, and it doesn't really seem all that long ago, but then I think about the site during that time, of all the changes and additions, moves, and of all the posters who've come and gone, the great threads and board crashes (okay, so it was only two), it seems suddenly a lot longer. (I even, freakishly, remember the first thread I ever posted in.)

What I'm trying to say is, Zeke, I'm awfully glad I stumbled across a quirkly little site called Five-Minute Voyager all those eons ago. These past five years here have been great, and I sincerely hope that I'm around to see another five.

Long live the fiver, and long live FiveMinute.net!!
- Five Minute 24 S1 (it lives, honest!)

"Everybody loves pie!"
- Spongebob Squarepants