View Single Post
Old 12-23-2004, 09:31 AM
Calvinist

Send a message via AIM to Opium Send a message via MSN to Opium Send a message via Yahoo to Opium

Chapter 6: Camp Banana Cupcake

CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow: Ooo…look…something shiny! *falls down drunk*
Opium: Hmm…let’s see where my shopping-stressed mind takes me today…

KGM: (enters hallway) HA! You are not free! None of you are! Nah nah nah nah!
Seko: Meow?
KGM: That’s right, in fact, Mayweather’s prison where he has been keeping you inside Jake’s basement suite is in fact my within the walls of my federal penitentiary!
PHJ: What?
Mj: (also enters hallway) That’s right! You are within the same wall as Martha Stewart.
John: But isn’t Martha Stewart in Camp Cupcake down in the USA?
KGM: That’s what they WANT everyone to think. But really, she is here, in Canada at my penitentiary: Camp Banana Pie!
PHJ: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Sa’ar Chasm: BTW, I am the federal minister personally responsible for all of this, as I am, in fact, as nuts as all of you. However, why don’t we get out of this crowed hallway, and into the cafeteria. But don’t talk to Martha-she’s cooking up a storm in the kitchen!
*everyone goes to the cafeteria, but on the way, they see a guy huddled on floor, rocking back and forth*
Zeke: They always want it soon…so so soon…I have a life…other commitments…isn’t “soon” within a week soon enough? Soon…soon…goon…Hired goons? Balloons?
Sa’ar Chasm: Just let him rest. He needs to recover from busy times.
*everyone but Zeke arrives in the cafeteria*
TopHatMan: Does anyone realize Opium is not here?
Opium: *pops head through door* I don’t want to be a Mary-Sue.*pops head out again*
Jake: So…I am not the typewriter?
Sa’ar Chasm: Obviously. Well, we are going to be here a while…anyone want to play TopTenList? Question Answer? How about a one-by-one story?
*various mumbles as they all go into group*

Opium: Hey, Captain…*pokes him with pen* Are you okay? Need some water?
CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow: *mumbling* Yo ho yo ho a ballerina’s life for me.
Please vote Morphine! (Thanks, Zeke!)
Needing more sleep since before 2003