Thread: December 24
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2003, 10:11 PM
Wigging out

Send a message via ICQ to Nic Corelli

[color=#000000ost_uid0][quoteost_uid0]
Worf: Scan is now complete, SIR!
Kurn: Very well done, Mr. Worf. Now please go have a nice long tea break.
Worf: I am not thirsty, SIR!
Kurn: I insist -- have some tea anyway. Served in a delicate little china cup.
Worf: If those are your orders, I will do so, SIR!
Kurn: And remember to extend your pinkie when you take a sip. [/quoteost_uid0]

[quoteost_uid0]
Duras: Worf's father gave the Romulans the access codes to Khitomer's shields. He was a traitor!
Worf: Nonsense! What man in his right mind would bring about an attack in which he himself would be killed?
Duras: Allow me to rephrase my accusation. He was a stupid traitor! [/quoteost_uid0]

[quoteost_uid0]
Duras: If I cannot turn you, then perhaps my sisters will. Here -- look at their photograph!
Kurn: Nice try...but it takes more than a little cleavage to distract a Kling--GAK!
Duras: Heheheh. [/quoteost_uid0]

[quoteost_uid0]
Worf: I shall retire to my quarters and channel my anger into suitable displacement activities. Do I have your permission to borrow some of Commander La Forge's tools?
Picard: By all means. May I drop by from time to time to look in on your new hobby?
Worf: Be sure to knock first.[/quoteost_uid0]

:lol: Â :lol:

A fantastic fiver, Marc! Klingons are [iost_uid0]really[/iost_uid0] fun to spoof,

And I simply love the phrase "suitable displacement activities". When my computer crashes next time (like today - its little Christmas present to me), I think I`ll apply suitable displacement activities on it...

Oh, the "outer darkness" reference in the last scene sounds very cool, and familiar, but I can`t remember where have I heard it originally...

And of course... Merry Christmas to everyone, [/colorost_uid0]

~A Game of Thrones, book one of Song of Ice and Fire