Thread: Link Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 08:23 PM
You just activated his Trek card

http://www.liliputing.com/2010/01/no...-want-one.html

iPad specs.

Comments:

They really should've put in a smaller screen and a physical keyboard. With a screen this big you're going to want to actually type instead of just tapping out short memos.

Six versions? Really? Are there that many people who want to pay the extra money for 3G access? If I wanted to pay every month for faster Internet in something like this, I'd get an iPhone!

No Flash? Still? I mean, come on! Any computer with a screen larger than a phone should be able to access every single website that exists! I'd willingly pay an extra ten bucks for the licensing for these things, doesn't Apple know that? And have they even tried to negotiate for a discounted bulk rate for software like this?

(Note: one of the comments indicates that the lack of Flash forces you to use the App Store to download all programs. I call that laziness on the part of Apple. There must be other ways to force us to use the App Store and keep away the unauthorized developers).

mudshark: I don't expect Nate to make sense, really -- it's just a bad idea.

Sa'ar Chasm on the 5M.net forum: Sit back, relax, and revel in the insanity.

Adam Savage: I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Hanlon's Razor: Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.

Crow T. Robot: Oh, stop pretending there's a plot. Don't cheapen yourself further.