Thread: December 22
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2004, 07:40 PM
Noodles And Hot Tofu! MMM

Send a message via Yahoo to NAHTMMM

Quote:
Paris: Yes! Jedi mind tricks really do work on the weak-minded! Hey, Chakotay, where are you going?
Chakotay: I'm going home to rethink my life.
Hahaha :mrgreen:

Quote:
Neelix: Yes, I'd like to buy three pairs of long underwear, a map of the Nekrit expanse, and some usefulness to the crew of Voyager.
Vendor: All I've got is this pack of starving, crazed weasels.
:lol:

Quote:
Wix: You mean the one that occurred at 0400 hours in corridor C by a left-handed Han-Solo wannabe using a Federation phaser? Nope, nothing. Sorry.
Tuvok: Well, it was worth a shot.
Heheheh.

Quote:
Lyris: (on viewscreen) Harry! At last! Welcome home!
Janeway: See, Tuvok? Mystery solved.
Tuvok: You have no clue what's going on, do you?
Janeway: Not in the slightest.

Janeway: Because I'm not sure staying in orbit of a planet full of women is --
Paris: Captain, I think I'm also developing a case of Taresianitis. It must be infectious.
Janeway: -- a very good idea.
Paris: See? I've got spots just like Harry.
Janeway: Nice try, Mr. Paris. Set a course for the Nasari vessel.
Paris: Aye, captain.
Janeway: And wipe that magic marker off your face.
Great stuff!

I really like #'s 3 and 1 on today's list

Quote:
Annorax: We missed one. Start over, Obrist.
Obrist: Again? Sir, this is the biggest jackpot we've ever won. Can't we quit while we're ahead for a change?
Annorax: I will not be satisfied until I have cleaned out this machine, is that understood?
Heheh.

Quote:
A transporter effect shimmers in the room and several Krenim soldiers appear, carrying oversized pistols with slot-shaped muzzles. As the Five-Minute Voyager officers run for cover behind the console, the soldiers start to fire their weapons, which spit out salvoes of high-velocity poker chips.

Zeke's Voice: Nooooo! My lucky loonie! It's GONE!

Zeke: I shall give this coin, and a hundred more like it, to the first man who spots the Great White Krenim Spaceship and sings out, "Thaaar she blows!"

Quote:
Following the enemy vessel's cowardly retreat, we are now patching up the ship prior to continuing the pursuit.
Heheheheh.

Another great installment!

Yup

“There must have been a point in early human history when it was actually advantageous to, when confronted with a difficult task, drop it altogether and go do something more fun, because I do that way too often for it to be anything but instinct.” -- Isto Combs