Thread: Happy Pi Day!
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 04:43 PM
The lens that flares in the night
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Zeke Send a message via AIM to Zeke Send a message via Yahoo to Zeke

No no, I was exaggerating. I know exactly why it was possible: last time we changed forum software, I must've forgotten to set special permissions for this board. Hell, for all I know, everybody can see the secret staff board too.

(Just kidding. Oh, not kidding that there IS a secret staff board; every forum has one. Kidding that I don't know if you can see it. I can check that just by logging out.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by evay View Post
(or are you saying "No, you rude bint, I meant you should have started it in some other forum!" in which case, oops, please move it.)
I'm a little alarmed that you think I'm capable of such passive-aggression. But now that you mention it, this does belong in Misc, so I'll move it. There will be a time for a Pi Day thread in News -- namely, next time I'm not too busy with school to update on the day itself.

[03:17] FiveMinZeke: Galactica clearly needs the advanced technology of scissors, which get around the whole "yanking on your follicles" problem.
[03:17] IJD: cylons can hack any blades working in conjunction