View Single Post
Old 10-24-2006, 08:42 AM
Suuuuuper genius

Send a message via AIM to MaverickZer0 Send a message via MSN to MaverickZer0 Send a message via Yahoo to MaverickZer0

I'd probably be the one hopping over to Stargate and Daniel Jackson. Writing doesn't have a huge component in anything in Starfleet, I don't think, and I love archaeology. (Plus, mm, Daniel Jackson.)
In Starfleet (if I couldn't get Section 31, that is ;p) I'd probably go for either Security or Command. Why? I'm a blackbelt and I'm good at convincing people. A commander can come from anywhere though, as Janeway and Picard came through Science, Archer through piloting, and I don't know about either Sisko or Kirk but I think Kirk would've been Security.
Or Intelligence. I think any way it went, I'd want something with high risks.

I don't necessarily spell things the Canadian way. I spell them whichever way I am in the mindset of at the time. As much as I hate to say it, sometimes that's the American way.
Hell, I'm not even sure if there is a Canadian way. It's like us using metric for some things and Imperial for others. I just go with what makes sense to me, you know?

No, I don't know what I'm doing, but I'm going to go and do it anyway.

*pokes avatar* Made by a good LJ friend. Thanks Ani!

Dark Blues: I'm going to kill you!
Enzan: Not if I kill me first!
Dark Blues: You...are aware my goal is accomplished either way, right?
Enzan: ...Yeah...