View Single Post
Old 08-03-2011, 05:55 PM
Noodles And Hot Tofu! MMM

Send a message via Yahoo to NAHTMMM

Fantastic stuff, Zeke.

Quote:
I hope you will all keep him in your non-denominational prayers to a vaguely defined secular entity who probably doesn't exist. If you can't think of one, just choose something big. Personally, I pray to the centre of the galaxy.

Quote:
A civilized government has no use for scare tactics.

Now let me be clear: if I don't get this increase passed, your entire family will die.
Whee!

Quote:
Before I address the specific points of President Archer's speech, it is incumbent on me to acknowledge that I did not actually watch it, since I was busy rehearsing my own.
Zing!

Quote:
And announcing a new title halfway through a book is unprofessional at best.
*has to think about this for a while*

Quote:
Something called corbomite that General Reed refuses to disclose any details about.
Hee.

Quote:
A fleet of 100 ships could never reach our borders undetected, and that number is in any case a groundless, unscientific guess. According to the Vulcan Science Directorate's far more methodical analyses, the president's experts are overestimating by at least 6.
Plus/minus .003, I'm sure.

Yup

“There must have been a point in early human history when it was actually advantageous to, when confronted with a difficult task, drop it altogether and go do something more fun, because I do that way too often for it to be anything but instinct.” -- Isto Combs