View Single Post
Old 08-20-2004, 08:26 AM
Lone Ranger

Location: Where it's cold in winter and hot in summer, yet not warm in spring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeroc
First I would set up an anti-B&B campain donation fund entitled "Anti-B&B campain donation fund"
Just what exactly do you guys have against bed and breakfasts? :wink: :twisted:
They don't serve Lunch!

I will acutally keep B&B around for awhile. Due to what I've seen on the show, I assume that they've never actually watched an episode. On my official website for Enterprise Ideas (In which fans are free to submit idea's, and even look at possible ideas for future shows and critique them) I will create a special page entitled, "Aren't you glad you didn't elect them back?" In which I relay all their crazy ideas. Seeing as they don't watch the show, they won't know they are just being made fun of.

I plan on focusing the series into developing things we already know. Such things as the Romulan War, and the creation of the Prime Directive are top of my list. So, as you go to the polls whenever, if you can, remember the 3 C's, and vote Hotaru!

In case anyone doesn't know, this was sponsored by me. Because, honestly, who would make an add campaign that supports their opposition? Did you expect me to say "Vote Xeroc, he's cool"? If you did, you're crazy.