View Single Post
Old 08-06-2007, 12:44 PM
Hobbesian

Location: We're......Everywhere! Wait wait wait... That's the Founders. No, I'm just in Hastings
Send a message via MSN to Burt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the Great View Post
Of course, just today I was reading about how some common sentiments about the Wiimote either result in games being to easy or too hard.
Pretty true... Like the resident Evil 4 Wii... Using the wiimote does make it ever so much easier...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the Great View Post
That's one reason why the Revolution is winning. After all, it's hardly the highdef king. It's the playability, the fun factor as it were, that wins gaming wars in the end. Consider that I play Tetris and Mario 3, STILL. Why? The fun factor. You can get immersed in it. From what I've heard, the Revolution has a fun factor that PS3 can't hope to have.
Yeah. Nail on the head stuff there. What games do you replay again and again? Ok, things like GTA are gonna be in there somewhere, but mainly it games like Mario Kart, Smash Brothers, Multiplayer sports games... that sort of thing... Why? Because it's fun playing against other people! And something like Wii sports is great for that. It really was a genuis idea giving that game away free. Almost every people I show it to, Gamers and non Gamers alike are amazed by it, and even consider buying a Wii themselves...
To be honest when I think of the DS and the Wii, they just feel fresh to me. Exciting. Not that I don't think the PS3 and 360 haven't got their good/strong points, but, there isn't that much... new about them is there?
God Bless Nintendo.
And, if the mess this one up, I will find Mario and behead him.
House Quote of the Day!
"I was curious. But since I'm not a cat, that's not dangerous to me." Dr House MD
I don't think that metaphor was actually designed to warn cats.
Dr Wilson MD (Just)
-------------------------------------------------