View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 11:20 PM
You just activated his Trek card

There is no such thing as an April Fools event that's supposed to last the entire year.

I'm not complaining about the creation or posting of anime fivers, but the front page as it stands is presenting an image that is clearly farcical. Furthermore, it's not as if the new anime fivers are coexisting with the older scifi stuff, the main page has been shunted off to a secondary page. This does not equate with Zeke choosing a new direction.

And "summarize the entire series" fivers do not count as the real thing.

If he had 52 distinct additions to the site (one a week) to stretch over a year, that'd partially explain keeping Five-Minute Anime around. But there haven't been weekly additions, there's just been a big ugly orange page.

And I just noticed the Santa hats on Pikachu and the Dragonball Z guy. It ain't Christmas anymore either, Z!

If Zeke wants to stop, he should STOP. That is, post that the site is done and we should all move on with our lives. Has he done this? No! He acts as though further updates are forthcoming, therefore I am assuming that further updates are forthcoming! What a jerk I am for thinking that!

Am I continually complaining? By my count, since this outrageous fiasco started, I think I have e-mailed Z once on this topic, one PM, and maybe a dozen forum posts. These numbers may be a little off. And remember that this is over almost a YEAR.

mudshark: I don't expect Nate to make sense, really -- it's just a bad idea.

Sa'ar Chasm on the 5M.net forum: Sit back, relax, and revel in the insanity.

Adam Savage: I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Hanlon's Razor: Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.

Crow T. Robot: Oh, stop pretending there's a plot. Don't cheapen yourself further.