View Single Post
Old 11-13-2007, 08:35 AM
You just activated his Trek card

How could a mirror really end Ella of Frell's curse? After all, would the curse really be fooled that Ella's order really came from someone else? I'd imagine that an implied clause in the original curse would imply some form of "you can't remove it from yourself." Then again, would some form of the solution Elisa used in Gargoyles work for Ella? Remember that whoever held the page of the Grimorum Arcnorum that contained an obedience curse could order the victim of said curse to do anything. Elisa said, in essence, "for the rest of your life you will act as though you are not cursed." Couldn't Mandy just order Ella to act under her own free will at all times?

Yes, this is nitpicking of the most inane precision and obsession, but it IS a PNQ, so there.

Just how could you put the Sorceror's Stone INTO a mirror? It's a stinkin' mirror! Two-dimensional! Was the SS just put into some sort of transporter suspension by Dumbledore, activated by a semisentient spell put onto the mirror?

mudshark: I don't expect Nate to make sense, really -- it's just a bad idea.

Sa'ar Chasm on the 5M.net forum: Sit back, relax, and revel in the insanity.

Adam Savage: I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Hanlon's Razor: Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.

Crow T. Robot: Oh, stop pretending there's a plot. Don't cheapen yourself further.