View Single Post
Old 01-09-2005, 07:07 AM
The lens that flares in the night
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Zeke Send a message via AIM to Zeke Send a message via Yahoo to Zeke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opium
Here's one my friend showed me. And you know it has to be good...because I don't usually post links!
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/llama.php
It took me many attempts to get myself to see that. Why? Because Albino Blacksheep, while it hosts lots of great stuff, is notorious for also hosting screamers. (You know the sort of thing I mean... Kikia, Subliminal Messages, Where's Waldo, and such. I was recently caught by one called Say It, and even though I was half-expecting it, it still scared the crap out of me.) Also, I vaguely recall hearing about llamas being involved in Kikia, which made me even more reluctant.

Nonetheless, after Googling it a bit, I was convinced this one was harmless, and it was. So anybody else who's nervous, there's no need. This is good clean llama-type fun.

(This Wikipedia article has some information to help guard yourself against shock sites. The best defense is just to Google-search anything you suspect of being a screamer. Such as any link Vedra gives you in chat, for example....)

KGM, I read LG too... and I thought I had linked to it once, but apparently not. Hmm.

[03:17] FiveMinZeke: Galactica clearly needs the advanced technology of scissors, which get around the whole "yanking on your follicles" problem.
[03:17] IJD: cylons can hack any blades working in conjunction