View Single Post
Old 05-13-2006, 10:06 PM
Hobbesian

Location: We're......Everywhere! Wait wait wait... That's the Founders. No, I'm just in Hastings
Send a message via MSN to Burt
Default At My Wit's End... - mark 2

Ok. After seeing Lostoyannaya's successful 'find the old tv show drive', I was wondering if anyone might be able to help me. I think about this show every few months and then try to find it on the 'net. But all I can guess is that someone has gone back in time and erased it from history. Because while I can find complex and intricate facts on random subjects, I can not find anything at all about this show.
Right, the show was on Childrens BBC, I think around 9- 15 years ago.
It was a live action show about some children aged 10-20. A group, who solved things (I think). And had a ongoing storyline. But it also might have had a little 'blue peter' type stuff in it too, i.e. the kids telling you how to make things, and telling you facts. One of the series was sub-named...something about Pineapples? Like 'The search for the golden pineapples'?
I have some names of the show in my head...Acting 8? Active 8 or Activity 8? Something like that.
If anyone remembers anything please help!
I thank you.
House Quote of the Day!
"I was curious. But since I'm not a cat, that's not dangerous to me." Dr House MD
I don't think that metaphor was actually designed to warn cats.
Dr Wilson MD (Just)
-------------------------------------------------