View Single Post
Old 10-19-2006, 07:35 AM
Suuuuuper genius

Send a message via AIM to MaverickZer0 Send a message via MSN to MaverickZer0 Send a message via Yahoo to MaverickZer0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite Improbability View Post

1. What do you think really happened to the Xindi in the hundred years before Kirk? Are they still there and we just never saw one, or were they assimilated by the Borg when no one was looking, or what?
The Spherebuilders got mad at them for wrecking their plans and erased them from existence by going back and killing the first Xindi. Unfortuantely for them, this led to them also being erased from existence and doomed Enterprise NX-01 to obscurity.

Quote:
2. Do you prefer Mark One Assimilation (beam you away and insert implants manually and probably surgically) or Mark Two Assimilation (inject you with nanoprobes and manufacture implants using metal from hammerspace)? As a plot device, I mean, not as the way you'd prefer to be assimilated.
Number 2. Although I always saw more of a zombie, maybe insect parallel than a vampire one, though I grant that more complicated 'turning' methods is more like a lich.

Quote:
3. Can you think of a reason why Andorians' antennae never moved in TOS? Was it bred out of the genepool, or is it a trick that only certain Andorians can do, akin to wiggling ears?
Probably the second one.

Quote:
4. Regardless of the way the dictionary says it, do you prefer "few-tile" or "few-till?"
Second. Though I pronounce infrared as 'in-frared' so maybe I'm the wrong one to ask.

Quote:
5. Do you think Voyager really had an aero-shuttle? Why didn't they use it? Was it in the plans but never made, or were some crucial parts going to arrive "next Tuesday" and Janeway had to leave with an incomplete ship because of the Maquis threat?
Nope. I sincerely doubt they ever had one. If they did, though? Chakotay killed it.

Quote:
6. Is it really reasonable that there are only X torpedoes on Voyager? Surely they can replicate casings and trade for antimatter with other spacefaring races, right?
You mean like they did to replace the shuttles?

Quote:
7. Would you have prefered Ro Laren to have starred on DS9 instead of Kira, as was in the original plans?
Hell no. Kira was cool. Ro Laren should've had a bigger part, though.

Quote:
8. Are you a Wesley/Lefler shipper?
I'm not really an anyone/anyone 'shipper when it comes to TNG.

Quote:
9. You think Captain Bateson was still in command of the Bozeman in First Contact, or was he swapping drinks with Scotty on Wrigley's Pleasure Planet?
Bateson was too good to 'splodey. So no.

Quote:
10. Do you disregard all mention of lasers and lithium crystals and Vulcanians and time-warp factors in the early episodes of TOS, or do you think that they really were in a transition period in the mid-2260s?
A little of both. Mostly the first, though.

Quote:
11. Those STTMP uniforms really did stink, didn't they?
No more than the TOS dress uniforms.

Quote:
12. You think that Commodore is still a valid rank in the 24th century?
I can't see why it wouldn't be.

Quote:
13. Should Picard have retired to serve as Commandant of Starfleet Academy and given the Enterprise to Riker a long time ago? I think so.
Think of the academy students! No way.

Quote:
14. You think Riker's ticked off that Janeway made Admiral before he did? They are in the same class, you know.
Probably. Wouldn't you be?

Quote:
15. You really think it would've been an "unheroic dead" if Soran had just shoot Kirk in the back, like it was originally shot?
I dislike shooting people in the back...wait, that came out wrong.

Quote:
16. If there was one Trek game that Paramount decided to market in real life, which game? Taking out Fizzbin as insanely complicated, would you prefer Parrises Squares, Kalto, Anbo-jytsu, Tongo, Dabo, what?
Kal-toh. It looks like Vulcan chess or something.

Finally, to Zuke: It was April 1st. You picked the one day of the year no one would believe you. That is neither foresightful nor legitimate. So :P to you.

No, I don't know what I'm doing, but I'm going to go and do it anyway.

*pokes avatar* Made by a good LJ friend. Thanks Ani!

Dark Blues: I'm going to kill you!
Enzan: Not if I kill me first!
Dark Blues: You...are aware my goal is accomplished either way, right?
Enzan: ...Yeah...