View Single Post
Old 10-19-2006, 05:34 PM
Reasonably priced male pills

Send a message via MSN to Chancellor Valium

1. The spherebuilders got angry, and the entire Xindi race were pulled into the anti-time universe, where they were destroyed by the peculiar stresses of anti-time.
2. Mk II. Much more visually impressive, as Gatac said.
3. Genetic differences, different subspecies, maybe? Maybe just adaption to different climates on Andor - some people burn very easily, some people don't - maybe the antenna have special roles for some Andorians...
4. "Few-tile", et non sanz droit.
5. I think Voyager didn't need one, since it apparently had infinite supplies of shuttles. This is one thing I *really* hate about Voyager.
6. Ahh, yes. They only have X amount, which mysteriously re-stock every episode. See my response to 5.
7. Hell no. Kira was cool, Ro was annoying.
8. Hell no. The only 'ship I liked was Odo/Kira, partly because it wasn't as half-baked as most of the rest, IMO.
9. No idea.
10. Just early continuity errors. Happens with every sci-fi show.
11. Which ones? The pyjamas, or the red thingies? I quite liked the red thingies.
12. Yes, dammit. Just because we don't *see* any, doesn't mean they don't exist. I suspect it's a special rank for members of Section 31, though. It sounds important, without actually claiming the highest ranks...
13. No. Riker's a a prat.
14. Probably. Riker should have died a long time ago.
15. I think Kirk stayed alive far too long.
16. Tongo and Kal-toh. And maybe Domm-jot (sp?)
Is the earth of a dusty tomorrow!