View Single Post
Old 07-20-2007, 12:21 AM
Noodles And Hot Tofu! MMM

Send a message via Yahoo to NAHTMMM
Default *big bump*

OK, I have several questions about Sa'ar Chasm's very funny version of Stargate's "Grail".

Quote:
"Kosh": Seymour, feeeed me!
Deuce: I told you to stop calling me Seymour! I was going to let you feast on the tied-up magistrate here, but now I'm only going to let you eat his jeans.
"Kosh": Are they Levi's?
Deuce: Ha! You wish I'd let you eat topp of the line.
What's the reason for the double P? All that "topp" suggests to me is "baseball cards".
Quote:
Jinxo: OhmygodCommanderyou'vegottohelpcomequickcowsgomoot hey'vegot- (deeeeep breath)- GrajicIcan'teatsandwicheswithmittensandtheVorlon's gonnaeathimIlikekittens...
Sinclair: Somebody take this man to Medlab, give him a belt of Scotch and a space bar, and see if you can make out what the dickens he's trying to say.
I caught the "Artful Dodger" bit earlier, but are there other Dickens references in there that I've missed? (While we're at it, is the line about sandwiches and mittens and kittens a reference to anything?)
(Heh. The software seems to have added a couple of spaces in that one line on its own.)

Quote:
Gajic: Ouch...that's going to leave a stubb.
What's the reason for the double B? All that "stubb" suggests to me is . . . uh, there might have been a Stubbs in Moby Dick or something, but otherwise pretty much nothing at all.

Yup

“There must have been a point in early human history when it was actually advantageous to, when confronted with a difficult task, drop it altogether and go do something more fun, because I do that way too often for it to be anything but instinct.” -- Isto Combs

Last edited by NAHTMMM; 07-20-2007 at 12:22 AM. Reason: added the link