View Single Post
Old 06-20-2003, 05:41 AM
Primal

[quoteost_uid0="Nan"][color=#000000ost_uid0]Before that I was The Ensign. [/colorost_uid0][/quoteost_uid0]
[color=#000000ost_uid0]I remember those days.

My name's kinda complicated, and it also harks from DC days. Back then I was running a website with a couple of my other friends and we'd created a Trek survey which we, naturally, had wanted to inflict on people.

So we posted it on the DC board and because there were 3 of us we just decided to be "The Collective" and assigned ourselves numbers based on our class register numbers. I became 17 of the Collective.

In recent years I've begun tacking "Taya" to the front of it, not because I think being the female form of a oak yatch is fun, but because I thought it sounded pretty.

I've had other Net appellations before. Sometimes I masquerade as Janeway's daughter. Of late I've also been using "Nimque Elen", which means "white star" in Elvish. My identity as a musician goes with "Speaker for the Dead", and I'm 'anodemud' when I'm blogging.

Hmm. Maybe I was wrong about not having multiple personality disorder after all.[/colorost_uid0]