Thread: Trek quote game
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2017, 11:13 AM
The moron they built to make you an idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the Great View Post
I'm sure I muffed the quote a bit.
You did, of a sort, but I understand that was trying to make it so it was a little bit of a challenge. As soon as you said DS9, it was an easy deduction. I pulled the exact quote from the transcript and bolded what you said:

"I never shook her hand and I never saw her face, but she made me laugh and she made me weep. She was all by herself and I was surrounded by my friends, yet I felt more alone than she did. We've grown apart, the lot of us. We didn't mean for it to happen but it did. The war changed us, pulled us apart. Lisa Cusak was my friend. But you are also my friends, and I want my friends in my life because someday we're going to wake up and we're going to find that someone is missing from this circle, and on that day we're going to mourn, and we shouldn't have to mourn alone."

O'Brien, "The Sound of Her Voice"

As it would be my turn now:

"I understand perfectly. You aren't the first female who's ever had a man run out on her."

Last edited by Flying Gremlin; 07-30-2017 at 11:29 AM.