View Single Post
Old 11-10-2004, 08:00 AM
La la la, I can't hear you

Send a message via ICQ to Alexia Send a message via AIM to Alexia Send a message via MSN to Alexia Send a message via Yahoo to Alexia

Oh damn now I feel I need to contribute. my plan to avoid controversy has failed...

Zeke, I totally agree, "human life begins at conception" is my philosophy too, however the reason people have abortions are not always because they just "want to get rid of it." Financially they may just not be able to care for the baby, or they may be health reasons not to give birth. In the end, it's up to the individual woman who is pregnant. It's HER body that is under discussion and that is a HUGE responsibility.

And even more controversially, however a man feels on the subject of abortion, no man can EVER really know what that woman is going through. I know people who have had abortions for totally valid reasons and whether I agreed with them or not I respected that is was THEIR choice, and no one else's.

That is my view. Sorry if anyone disagrees.