Thread: October 7
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2004, 07:14 AM
The lens that flares in the night
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Zeke Send a message via AIM to Zeke Send a message via Yahoo to Zeke
Default October 7

Hello and welcome to Day... um... 3 of the Five-Minute Angel relaunch, featuring fivers from Season 5. (I know, it's been longer. Technical difficulties -- sorry about that.) Here are the final fivers of our Five-Minute Angel relaunch:
    [*]Five-Minute "The Cautionary Tale of Numero Cinco," by Derek. You now have seen the last of him in this event, after a trio of great fivers.[*]Five-Minute "Harm's Way," by someone we don't see often enough at 5MV proper: Nan, head of Five-Minute Stargate. This is her first solo fiver here since B5's "Z'ha'dum" -- over three years ago. I think you'll agree it's something to encourage.[*]Five-Minute "Smile Time," by BR48. This is his second fiver -- I do hope you all remember his first. And finally....[*]Five-Minute "A Hole in the World" andFive-Minute "Shells," a great double header from Kira.[/list]And that's not all! As a final bonus, here's a Top 10 list (by me): The Top 10 Bad Website Ideas for Angel Characters.

Thank you all for joining us for this event -- we've had great hitcounts throughout. Don't go away! Season 4 of Enterprise premieres tomorrow, and big things are about to happen at 5ME....

[03:17] FiveMinZeke: Galactica clearly needs the advanced technology of scissors, which get around the whole "yanking on your follicles" problem.
[03:17] IJD: cylons can hack any blades working in conjunction