View Single Post
Old 09-02-2006, 08:33 PM
Still not up to Level 18

Send a message via MSN to Marill Send a message via Yahoo to Marill

Quote:
Oh yeah, I used to love Sev Trek, but ever since they went to the Dark Side and made everything except the current comic require a membership, I've dropped them like a hot tribble.
"Ironically" that's why I stopped going too. My visits were limited previously as the material wasn't as funny as it used to be, most of the new stuff was some Terrible Two's which I only found one even a tiny bit funny, the rest were well.. pretty bad. The other reason was the lack of Voyager/TNG/all other shows I liked getting coverage, it was always Lord of the Rings, Terrible Twos and some other sci-fi stuff I didn't like.

Woe is me for being so picky, but at least I wasn't completely mortified when the paid membership thing came up. Isn't it enough that I pay monthly for my internet and my own website? >_< I understand the bandwidth problems, [moany rant]but that means that they are popular, and well in my nearly six years online I've never come close, my bandwidth only came an issue on Geocities and that was cos they limited the account stuff for upteinth time[/moany rant]

Wow as usual, I write too much