View Single Post
Old 04-17-2003, 02:06 AM
Unabridged
Senior Staff

Send a message via ICQ to ijdgaf Send a message via AIM to ijdgaf Send a message via MSN to ijdgaf

[color=#000000ost_uid0]Seems to me I only like episodes other people find mediocre.. aw well.

I liked this episode.

Retro freighter? Great. The whole detaching thing was very practical/nifty, plus we actually got to see why Travis is considered such a good pilot.

Speaking of Travis, it's like [iost_uid0]Enterprise[/iost_uid0] all of a sudden gained a seventh crewmember! He acted, he drove somebody other than Mrs. Daisy Archer, and he got in a fight with big brother. Seriously, he was pretty good in this episode.

The B-Plot was lame and contributed zero. Then again, [iost_uid0]Voyager[/iost_uid0] did this a lot it seems, and [iost_uid0]Enterprise[/iost_uid0] not much at all. Still, it seemed quite irrelevent, though Travis still got more screentime this week than all the other episodes combined.

I liked it. I didn't expect to, but I did. I've said it before (maybe not here), and I'll say it again: this show has hope. It's not great, but it's not bad either. I think we could have a winner here.[/colorost_uid0]

...YOU CAN\'T UNREAD IT!