View Single Post
Old 04-17-2003, 12:28 PM
Dean of misderektion
Senior Staff

[color=#000000ost_uid0]I liked this week's episode. I probably won't remember it as being the all-time best episode of Enterprise, but it was definitely enjoyable for the time.

I thought Travis did a pretty good job through this week. I thought he did a good job trying to express his guilt about his relationship with this father, his guilt about leaving [iost_uid0]Horizon[/iost_uid0], his grief over his father's death, his joy at seeing all his old friends and family, and his frustration at not being listened to all at the same time.

I wasn't troubled by the lack of bomb removal at the end. I was going to be somewhat upset if they didn't at least mention that it was still on their hull, but since they did, I was okay with that.

The Frankenstein storyline had nothing to do with the Travis storyline as best I could tell. Still it was pretty amusing to see T'Pol's reluctance, reaction, and review of the movie.

My final thought: While watching the episode, it struck me that if I were in an MST3King mood, I could've had a lot of fun with the episode. Too bad I wasn't.[/colorost_uid0]