View Single Post
Old 07-06-2007, 10:31 PM
Hobbesian

Location: We're......Everywhere! Wait wait wait... That's the Founders. No, I'm just in Hastings
Send a message via MSN to Burt

Ok. I've re watched the last of the timelord, and maybe I was a little harsh on it.
I think it was because I was expecting so much different to how the episode played out, and plus, I'm not usually disappointed by Doctor Who. This feeling is all new to me.
The music at the start was very creepy. I liked that. And the Master...yeah very different guy to usual. Campy, over the top, but all the while... frightening. Like he was totally unstable, and could do anything, at anytime... The bit where he was pushing the Doctor around with the music playing.. made me feel uneasy. And so did the Doctor in the tent, with the dog bowl bit. For a year?
Not sure what the whole tiny doctor creature was about though...
There was something in another old episode about timelords can live for ever, barring accidents and attacks. Maybe thats what would have happened to a timelord if they didn't regenerate? And just kept living the same body?
The captian Jack/Boe thing was.... silly. Made no sense. And the End? they had better have a bloody good reason for that in the next episode!
House Quote of the Day!
"I was curious. But since I'm not a cat, that's not dangerous to me." Dr House MD
I don't think that metaphor was actually designed to warn cats.
Dr Wilson MD (Just)
-------------------------------------------------