View Single Post
Old 08-25-2004, 05:03 AM
13th Lord of Kobol

Location: In the hearts and minds of my followers. And maybe Mount Olympus.
Default New Line of Talking Voyager Figures

I was bored,and Ginga thought these were funny.

Today we offer this new,limited edition Tom Paris talking action figure! He says lots of your favorite lines from the show,such as,"I have to dump a warpcore.","Hey B'elanna,I replicated you a thong." and "Remember that one time we had sex as lizards? Let's never speak of it again."

Today we have a special half price on this one of a kind talking Harry Kim doll! He's half the size....CUZ HES ASIAN! He also talks,let's take a listen: "Ma'am." "Ma'am?" "Captain?" "Aye,Captain." "What,no pip AGAIN?!"

Check out this awesome new Seven of Nine talking doll! We realize she's naked,but otherwise,we would've had to paint her suit on. Let's check out what fun phrases she has to say! "You may touch my breasts,Naomi Wildman." "Use of protection is futile,Harry Kim." and "Turn down that damn radio,Borg Kids,mommy's got a 'male visitor.'"

How about this talking Chakotay action figure,that says so many of your favorite phrases,such as "Something wrong,Kathryn?","Let me pilot the shuttle,Tom." and "I glued myself to the chair again."

B'elanna doll that talks. Let's listen....announcer duty is sooo tedious. "We're shorthanded...where's Carey when you need hi-Oh...right...",you may remember this scene from season 4..."This isn't a pregnancy coat. I'm not actually pregnant.",and this later one from season 7. "This is a pregnancy coat. I'm actually pregnant."

And finally,Captain Kathryn Janeway,who needs no introduction...take it away,Kath! "Oh,Chakotay,I love you too...you remind me so much of Molly." "Admiral,I swear I did not break the Prime Directi-*snort* HAHAHAHAHAHA,oh...oh..my sides...Ahem. I'm sorry,can I try that again?" "Coffee,black....no,no,not toffee,I said coffee! AAAAAHHHH!!!!*squish*" "Ah,my lucky teacup....*smash* Haha,that wasn't my favorite teacup,NATCH!"
Tarn-Vedra: Yeah.
FiveMinZeke: That does explain why I'm drinking Earl Grey right now....
Tarn-Vedra: Don't forget to tug the front of your shirt, Jean.