View Single Post
Old 05-23-2006, 12:07 PM
Regenerating like a Phoenix

Well, Sims 2 is still around, and has come out with a 'Stuff' pack on top of their other packs.

'Stuff'. At least they're honest about how lame an idea it was.

...I bought it anyway. It was a non-console Sims thing, I had to.

Anyway, apparently the next one will be about pets and am I the only one whose soul is being consumed by this thing? If not, what's your strengths and weaknesses in gameplay?

I can make absolutely gorgeous Sims (that, by some miracle, have gorgeous in-game babies) but I can't build a house to save my life. I'm good at planting things near a wedding arch for beautiful cut-scenes and that's it.

Oh, and my Sims don't know what birth control is. I'm not the only one with this gameplay problem. Rabbitosis, I think it's called. Somewhat solved with infertile Servos, but still. The telephone is right there, and...

...your addiction stories, plz?
Church: I'm just worried, man, who knows if this stuff is contagious? For all we know Caboose could be next. Wake up tomorrow morning he's throwin' up, runnin' a huge fever, next thing you know he's bleeding out of his eyes 'cause his internal organs are liquifying. And I'm gonna be the one that has to hold his hand while he screams himself to death. That's not gonna be any fun.
Caboose: I'm gonna go take a vitamin.