View Single Post
Old 09-21-2006, 07:59 PM
The lens that flares in the night
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Zeke Send a message via AIM to Zeke Send a message via Yahoo to Zeke

I did take your meaning, Nate. (I don't need to tell you what I think of it...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite Improbability View Post
It's not like I'm ambitious enough to go over to startrek.com for research or anything.
Oh, me neither, I just knew offhand.

Quote:
Re: Flashback. Any thoughts on whether a Star Trek: Excelsior show would've really worked?
Not to overstate my case or anything, but not in a million billion years. I've never understood why anyone but Takei was into the Excelsior campaign. Sulu was by far the dullest character in TOS; no matter how cool a ship you give him, he's not interesting enough to base a show on. And if you're doing a prequel at all, you may as well do what ENT did and set it in an era we haven't explored much. Between the movie series and TNG, we know a great deal about Sulu's time.

Quote:
and finally getting an answer on how tribbles can leak out of an access door after the deluge is over is always a good thing.
Uh... can't they move a little?

Quote:
Think about it, Trek has endured because of what's underneath, the vision if you will.
This I can get behind. It's become a cliché to say it, but it's true.

[03:17] FiveMinZeke: Galactica clearly needs the advanced technology of scissors, which get around the whole "yanking on your follicles" problem.
[03:17] IJD: cylons can hack any blades working in conjunction