View Single Post
Old 01-15-2005, 10:43 PM
Noodles And Hot Tofu! MMM

Send a message via Yahoo to NAHTMMM

Well, I threw in my vote for the first one listed because nothing really jumped out at me either. And the first one looks short and snappy and it's silly in a nice where-did-THAT-come-from way.

The second one just doesn't thrill me. It's missing something, possibly.

I like the concept behind the third one (but then I was involved in it ). Brown's line could probably be changed and improved.

I wrote the fourth one listed, and I still feel the need to change things a bit (see the post where I suggested it for why). Maybe we could make it work by changing Smith's first line to
Quote:
Agent Smith: Setting free, setting f--waaait a moment. Ha, nice try. Your follow-the-leader mind tricks won't work on *me*.
or something to show he does want to "win" but isn't willing to be tricked into doing something he doesn't want to do.

Yup

“There must have been a point in early human history when it was actually advantageous to, when confronted with a difficult task, drop it altogether and go do something more fun, because I do that way too often for it to be anything but instinct.” -- Isto Combs