View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 09:02 AM
He'd enjoy a third pie

Send a message via ICQ to PointyHairedJedi Send a message via AIM to PointyHairedJedi Send a message via Yahoo to PointyHairedJedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chancellor Valium View Post
Actually, I do have a more viable idea: any interest in 5-Minute versions of Gerry Anderson programmes? I was thinking specifically about the original run of Captain Scarlet, but there's no reason not to do, say, Thunderbirds or Stingray too. I fear Space: 1999 may, however, be slightly beyond parody.
Not actually a bad idea. And the first series was okay, I thought! UFO has always been my favourite of the bunch though.

Five-Minute Thunderbirds could be amusing. Plenty of rich pickings there for the dedicated fivist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke View Post
ACK ACK ACK SORRY I KNOW I'VE NEVER FORGOTTEN I HAVE STAMPS IN MY DRAWER SPECIFICALLY FOR THIS BUT THINGS KEEP COMING UP

SORRY SORRY SORRY THEY'RE STILL COMING AND THERE'LL BE A BONUS WITH THEM FOR THE WAIT PLEASE DON'T HATE ME GUYS

...Um. You can probably tell I've been dreading this question.

They really are coming. I swear. Sorry.
I'd settle at this point for a pound of flesh as an alternative. Or maybe the right to call you "Zekey-buns" for the rest of eternity.
- Five Minute 24 S1 (it lives, honest!)

"Everybody loves pie!"
- Spongebob Squarepants

Last edited by PointyHairedJedi; 07-09-2010 at 09:12 AM.