View Single Post
Old 09-18-2004, 12:55 AM
Not to be confused with Kodax

Send a message via ICQ to Xeroc Send a message via AIM to Xeroc Send a message via Yahoo to Xeroc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexia
Thats true, I didn't see that one coming. I think I need more practice!
Don't worry, Alexia, you'll be playing like a professional in no time flat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCMoll
EDIT: I must add that with states of spoon, nip, spork, loop, and hoop all technically active, the addition of the antediluvian state (now that spork is back in play) is threatening to cause the entire game to become a Zone of Reverse Regression if the wrong move is made. Such a catastrophe has not been seen since 1312 Westphalian Tournament, and as such I'd advise everyone to play carefully.
Yes, that would be nothing short of disasterous for this game, and so naturally, utilizing the Third Zone Laws Addendum which was added by the IMCS in 1483 to prevent such Zones of Reverse Regression from ever occurring, I can use the 32nd Law, as I am currently in the state of hoop, to reiliminify the states of hoop, nip, spork and spoon to create a full-fledged effect of fork on all lines West of Holland Park, thereby canceling the effects of hoop, spork, spoon, and nip until (or if) they are activated again. This, of course, is accomplished by applying the Thirteenth Loop Law of Antediluvian Reverse Regression, moving me quite nicely into the position of...

Sloane Square.

Now with the Multi-Pronged effects of Fork now in play with the antediluvian effect along the Northern and Bakerloo lines, it does present a possiblilty of Zone Derivitavization, but that would not nearly be as detrimental to play as the dreaded Zone of Reverse Regression!

Xeroc Central

5MChat: PHP/JS Chat 2.0
Click here to view the chat in progress!