View Single Post
Old 09-19-2004, 04:21 PM
Not to be confused with Kodax

Send a message via ICQ to Xeroc Send a message via AIM to Xeroc Send a message via Yahoo to Xeroc

Valium, did you read my last move?

I clearly explained that the effects of hoop, spork, spoon, and nip were deactivated, however activating the effect of Fork. This, of course makes a double local regression zone possible!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeroc
thereby canceling the effects of hoop, spork, spoon, and nip until (or if) they are activated again. This, of course, is accomplished by applying the Thirteenth Loop Law of Antediluvian Reverse Regression, moving me quite nicely into the position of...

Sloane Square.

Now with the Multi-Pronged effects of Fork now in play with the antediluvian effect along the Northern and Bakerloo lines, it does present a possiblilty of Zone Derivitavization, but that would not nearly be as detrimental to play as the dreaded Zone of Reverse Regression!

My next move incorporates a secret move used by the Underground Mornington Crescent Society of Tuvalu, and naturally, being so obscure it is in fact in another language and is utterly untranslatable, I will suffice it to say...

Woodford

Xeroc Central

5MChat: PHP/JS Chat 2.0
Click here to view the chat in progress!