View Single Post
Old 06-09-2008, 07:01 PM
Reasonably priced male pills

Send a message via MSN to Chancellor Valium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke View Post
Valium, I really think you should be careful about this man-crush on Lawrence Miles. I haven't read his pilot script yet,
Until I did, I thought he was pretty crackers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke
but I've read the whole blog now, and he is a piece of work. In particular, you should bear in mind that he hates you. Me too, but you more.
...And why is his judgement necessarily wrong because of this?
Quote:
That said, while I have to resent his view of sci-fi fans, I agree with one of his main points in that post: Russell Davies gets a bad rap lately. It's his vision of Who that brought the franchise back to life on TV, and I'm betting a lot of the bashers will find themselves missing him when he's gone.
I doubt it. His insertions are too blatant and overriding to be mistaken for those of the current script editor.

Quote:
As for how the show will look under Moffat, I wouldn't expect too big a change. He seems in line with RTD's ideas about the show, and it's the same writing staff and all that. I'm guessing it'll be like how Voyager changed when Braga took over in S5 or Biller in S7 -- more like fine-tuning than reworking.
Personally, I'm hoping for a move away from rather moronic ephemera - and more specifically, English moronic ephemera, that I suspect alienate those viewers outside this sceptr'd spot who don't have our tabloids mailed over to them in regular batches.
Is the earth of a dusty tomorrow!